The Green Action Trust is responsible for driving forward the delivery of the Central Scotland Green Network (CSGN), creating positive change for areas which need it most across Central Scotland.
To achieve this ambitious vision, the Trust works to:
- drive forward and coordinate the delivery of the CSGN
- raise awareness of, and participation in, the CSGN
- provide support and capacity to others delivering the CSGN
- identify spatial and thematic needs to help target resources
- directly deliver with stakeholders projects on the ground
Beyond its work on the CSGN, the Green Action Trust is the trusted delivery partner focussed on environmental and regeneration outcomes for Scotland.
It works with a range of private, public and third sector partners across Scotland to turn ideas into tangible change, to build more sustainable communities and a greener country. The Green Action Trust plans, collaborates and delivers positive action across the country to achieve Scotland’s climate change ambitions, as well as identify and deliver opportunities for improving greenspaces in both urban and rural settings.
Find out more about the Green Action Trust at www.greenactiontrust.org