Allowing non-native invasive plant species to grow on your land is against the law; ignorance is not an excuse. Some plants need to be treated or disposed of in a certain way. It is worth familiarising yourself with the species in question. It is important to identify tree diseases as early as possible as certain action will need to be taken.
- Royal Horticultural Society: Invasive non-native species
- Forestry Commission Scotland: Plant and tree health
- Forestry Commission: Top tree pests and diseases in the UK
- Non-native Species Secretariat
- Japanese Knotweed Alliance: Information and Support