There are many funds available but it is important to find a funder who shares your objectives. Some funding criteria are consistent but some funders can change their priorities after each funding round. Here we present the best ways to keep up to date with the latest funding.
Newsletters which give relevant funding information
- Community Woodland Association – Join to receive the latest funding news
- Central Scotland Green Network – sign up to newsletter at the top of the home page
- The Conservation Volunteers, Scotland – sign up at the bottom of the page
- greenspace scotland – Sign up on the left hand column
- The Woodland Trust: Your fundraising A-Z
- The Woodland Trust: Key funding sources
- The Conservation Volunteers: Funding Fundamentals
- Scottish Land Fund - offers grants of up to £1 million to help communities take ownership of the land and buildings that matter to them
- Scottish Rural Network: LEADER fund
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations: Finding funding step by step - includes funding sources
- Funding Scotland: free online search engine
- Understanding Scottish Places - This site can be used to gather information about the social circumstance in your area, which can help shape your projects and therefore funding bids.
- Institute of Fundraising
- Funding Central