The Central Scotland Green Network Trust (CSGNT) was established in March 2014. It was created to provide capacity to help realise the Vision for the Central Scotland Green Network. Its role and activities are intended to be complementary to, and supportive of, the wider CSGN network.
CSGNT seeks to:
- Drive forward and coordinate the delivery of the CSGN
- Raise awareness of, and participation in, the CSGN
- Provide support and capacity to others delivering the CSGN
- Identify spatial and thematic needs to help target resources
- Directly deliver with stakeholders projects on the ground
Find out more about CSGNT at www.csgnt.org.uk