'Creating an environment for sustainable economic growth'.
- Businesses want to be based in Central Scotland
- Increased levels of economic activity, competitiveness and employment
- Increased levels of enterprise and creativity
- A strong ‘green industry’
- Creating high-quality environments for businesses
- Bringing vacant and derelict land into beneficial use
- Increasing employment and training in land-based, ‘green’ and low-carbon industries
Who will benefit:
- Individuals through more job opportunities
- Businesses as they will find it easier to recruit and keep staff
- Businesses through the delivery of goods and services related to the CSGN
- The public sector through increased tax income.